''xE910-Prog Tool'' provides easy-programming function and
flexible development & test enviorement to customer
based on Telit GSM | GPRS, UMTS | HSPA, CDMA 1x | EV-DO
and LTE xE910 Telit Module Family, significiantly reducing time-to-market.
''xE910-Prog Tool'' includes the basic interfaces such as power
input, Dual-SIM card holder, Audio Headset 3.5mm Jack (Iphone and
Samsung Phones compatible), 2 x RS232, 2 x USB, Reset and Power
Buttons, Status&GPIO LEDs, Input&Control Slide Switches, Activation
Jumpers and as well as Cellular | Diversity | GNSS Antenna Connectors.
Jumper blocks of ''xE910-Prog Tool'' define the rooting of Serial Ports,
GPIOs, Audio channels, SPI Connections, Power Lines, I/O voltage Level
selections, SIM selections, GNSS connections. The PC or DTE controlling
the module over AT-command interface can be connected via RS232 and USB.
''xE910-Prog Tool'' is a solution designed for ''Telit Distributors'', R&D
Companies who need module FW update without assemblying, Programmers
Engineers and developers who want to test all xE910 family functions. Tool
can be used at very wide areas which Telit xE910-Family modules used and
offer below advantages to the users:
- Program and/or update any module in Telit xE910-Family without assembly,
- Programming, Developing and Testing of Telit's current and future GSM|GPRS, UMTS|HSPA, CDMA 1x|EV-DO and LTE xE910-Family products in one platform,
- Debug and improve applications at HW and SW sides based on xE910 Family,
- Develop a first-pass proof-of-consept device for new applications,
- Make module ready with demanded FW before Assembly/Production Process.