The author reserves the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims regarding damage caused by the use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect,will therefore be rejected.
All offers are not-binding and without obligation. Parts of the pages or the complete publication including all offers and information might be extended, changed or partly or completely deleted by the author without separate announcement.
2. Referrals and links
The author is not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from his pages – unless he has full knowledge of illegal contents and would be able to prevent the visitors of his site fromviewing those pages. If any damage occurs by the use of information presented there, only the author of the respective pages might be liable, not the one who has linked to these pages. Furthermore the author is not liable for any postings or messages published by users of discussion boards, guestbooks or mailinglists provided on his page.
The author intended not to use any copyrighted material for the publication or, if not possible, to indicate the copyright of the respective object.
The copyright for any material created by the author is reserved. Any duplication or use of objects such as images, diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the author’s agreement.
If the opportunity for the input of personal or business data (email addresses, name, addresses) is given, the input of these data takes place voluntarily. The use and payment of all offered services are permitted – if and so far technically possible and reasonable – without specification of any personal data or under specification of anonymized data or an alias. The use of published postal addresses, telephone or fax numbers and email addresses for marketing purposes is prohibited, offenders sending unwanted spam messages will be punished.
5. Legal validity of this disclaimer
This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.
Website usage terms and conditions
If you choose to continue to browse and use this Site, you are thereby accepting this agreement as presented to you, without changes. We will accept no additions or deletions.
At any time we may change, add, or remove any part of this agreement or any part of the services and features provided at the Site. If it does so, we will update the agreement here and may also post such changes elsewhere on the Site.
If any future change is unacceptable to you, you should discontinue using the Site. Your continued use of the Site will always indicate and imply your acceptance of this agreement and any changes to it. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our Site.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. The access to and services through the Site is subject to change and without obligation. We reserve the right to limit access to this Site either temporarily or permanently or changes at any time, with or without notice.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors as far as no proof of malice or gross negligence on the part of us can be established.
- Pictures reproduced are for indication purposes only and do not define the product features and services.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements.
- We do not prescreen information submitted by users of the Site (“Submissions”). We retain the right, but not the responsibility, to edit or remove any Submission, including those deemed by us to violate these terms and conditions. We will make good faith efforts to investigate allegations that Submissions violate the Agreement but (a) makes no warranty to you that it will edit, remove, or continue to permit the display of any specific Submission, whether or not subject to such allegations, and (b) will have no liability whatsoever for editing, removing, or continuing to permit the display of any Submission whatsoever.
- This Site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the Copyright Notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this Site may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the hyperlinks to, or functionality or content of, any other websites that are linked or accessed via this Site.
- You may sign your Submissions with information about yourself. However, this should not include a link to a website
- Everyone should feel comfortable reading Submissions and participating in Blog. We will not tolerate flames or other inappropriate statements, material, or links. Most often, a “flame” is simply a statement that is taunting and thus arbitrarily inflammatory. However, this also includes those which are libelous, defamatory, indecent, harmful, harassing, intimidating, threatening, hateful, objectionable, discriminatory, abusive, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, or offensive in a sexual, racial, cultural, or ethnic context.
- No inappropriate user names (“Aliases”) or impersonations will be authorized. Inappropriate or offensive user names or aliases will be removed and persons attempting to impersonate another user will be removed. User names may not contain website, email addresses or other contact information.
No material may be submitted that is intended to promote or commit an illegal act. Do not post defamatory or other illegal or inappropriate material. Material submitted must be your own work or work to which you have a license. You warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the information contained in your Submission.
- By sending a Submission to the Site you agree to grant us with a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, make available to the public, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to the Submission. Subject to your prior expressly consent (see as well our “Private Policy”) we expressly reserve the right to make available to third parties for promotional purposes the data you will provide.
- You must be at least 18 years old to post to the Site.
- You agree to not interfere with or disrupt the Site.
- If you fail to abide by these terms we may remove your Submission. We may also send an e-mail that informs you that your Submission has been deleted or edited. Repeated inappropriate Submissions may result in your relevant account or accounts being placed into temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to participate in any or all of the areas on the Site.
- If you post or send offensive or inappropriate content anywhere on or to the Site or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour which we consider to be serious and/or repeated, we may use all available information about you to stop any further infringements. This may include informing relevant third parties such as your employer, school, Internet service provider, or law enforcement authorities of the infringement.
- We reserve the right to delete any Submission, or take action against any account, at any time, for any reason.
- Your use of this Site and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Germany. In as far as you are a merchant, a legal entity or a special fund under public law, Jurisdiction over any legal disputes shall lie with the competent court at our business domicile. The place of performance shall be our business.
- Should any of the provisions of these terms and conditions be ineffective or void in part or in whole, then you and we agree to stipulate a provision that comes closest to the meaning and purpose of the ineffective or void provision.