Connected Factory Summit 2019
Event date: September 26 – September 27, 2019
This year 100+ senior executives from manufacturing industry are coming to Stuttgart, Germany to participate in CONNECTED FACTORY SUMMIT 2019 on September 26th -27th.
- Speakers from GE Digital Europe will share insights regarding Digital Twin and Cultural change to deliver reinforce benefits of smart manufacturing.
- Hear from Addifab – About Lean Development in an Industry 4.0 context
- Learn from AECOM – How to get started with AI now – no matter where you are on your supply chain journey
- Learn from TRUMPF – How to develop a detailed transformation plan and carry your plan through to successful completion
- FORD will share their practices regarding impact of digital transformation on employees
Through a dynamic program of focused sessions, interactive discussions and networking opportunities, you will leave this meeting with a deep understanding of:
- Europe’s 4th Industrial Revolution: What’s ON
- Connected Factory
- Cognitive manufacturing and IoT
- Operational Excellence Strategies
- Workforce Development
- Lean Strategies for Continuous Improvement
You can view full event agenda with attending companies, case studies and event program here: http://bit.ly/2Fi5AsU
Use promo CODE IOTNOW400 to get €400 discount at the registration!
Or contact organizers directly at enquiry(@)annolucisevents.com