Industrial IoT Europe
Event date: 6-7 November, 2018
Companies are looking to Industrial IoT to reduce unplanned downtime, increase productivity and enable a transition to service-led business models. We are bringing together forward-thinking companies from Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Energy and Transportation industries to collaborate on the Industrial IoT revolution.
Key Themes for 2018:
- Asset Performance: How will you improve monitoring and effecting real change?
- Predictive Maintenance: Will you reshape your maintenance plan and operations?
- Moving to a Subscription Service: Are you ready to upend your business model?
- Connecting Legacy Equipment: Will you be turning dumb machines into smart systems?
- Architecture and Data Management: Does your planned network fit together?
Industrial IoT Europe is a CPD certified summit, brought to you by Qatalyst Global.
More detals on: https://www.industrialiotseries.com/europe/