GLOBAL OPEX AND BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION SUMMIT
Event date: June 7-9, 2023
Orlando, FL, USA
Businesses are changing rapidly due to today’s technology-driven models, which require organizations to undergo an end-to-end business transformation.
Business transformation not only touch’s base with the OPEX but also regards to deploying digital tools, data, automation, leadership, design thinking and continuous improvement principles. Hence it indicates the growing demand of the roles of OPEX and Business Transformation professionals for the company’s operational performance and acceleration.
Conferenzia World’s OPEX and Business Transformation Summit 2023 will bring together the industry leaders, experts and professionals to a single platform for addressing the key issues, share strategies, discuss innovative solutions and how to implement effective OPEX tools.
Join us to learn from a great combination of experts from all over the world through interactive case study presentations, fireside chats, expert talks, panel discussions and astounding masterclasses.
Key Themes & Topics:
• Identifying and mitigating the failure spots in business processes
• Creating a customer-centric and agile organization
• Business architecture as a critical enabler for operational excellence
• Robotic process automation to deliver increased operational efficiency
• Change management to ensure digital adoption
Who Should Attend:
Presidents, VP’s, CXO’s, Directors, Heads and Managers of:
• Operational/Process Excellence
• Performance Improvement
• Quality & Strategy
• Continuous/Business/Process Improvement
• Change Management
• Planning & Control
• Agile/Digital/Cultural Transformation
• Technology Innovation
• Business Transformation
• Lean Six Sigma & Lean Initiatives
• Business/Process Architect & Engineering